Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 10/8/2009
Its quite a cloudy day today...
N im still tired bcoz of PMS..
Very kindda happy for now coz goin for prefect sosial
gather tis friday...
My leg was so pain
coz i went for my high heel practice
juz now once i came back frm school
My high heels was so damn freakin high...
haha..^^
Juz wanna look good on tat day
Hope so!!!!
School 2day nth special
normal as usual
n i forgotten 2 bring my probate tag
How useless
But who cares..
lol~~
Still having headache wit my K.H.
woodwork
The airport says tat I might get a B/C
for my wood work
N tat time i was like 'chill chanell'
tellin myself
It was so f***kin
hard 2 do tat n now u r tellin me tat i cant get an A
for tat
But actually its still ok la her...
Coz she help me touch out my work
^^ Im drinking my vitagen *orange flavour*
F.Y.I
LOL~~~
Hahaha
Will write somemore next time
Good nite.
Sweet dreams for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment